•Project Objective - Uplift the lively hoods of small farm families by popularizing traditional paddy cultivation using organic manure and introducing direct marketing of rice with a view of improving the food security and health conditions.
•Project location –
|Province||District||D.S. Division||G.S. Division|
• Number of beneficiaries - 80
• Project start and end dates - Start - 13.10.2015
- End - 13.09.2016.
• Donates by – Food and agriculture organization
Main activities –
- Supply of 20 “Kunthani” for making Bio-Cha and 20 barrels for making steam rice.
- Supply of 80 canvas carpets.
- Purchase of an Agrimec Paddy Treasure
- Distribution of 05 polythene sealers and 05 weighing scales for making rice packets.